Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Revised Project Plan

I am working on this theme "Demonstrate the evolution of the concepts of personal freedom, individual responsibility, and respect for human dignity. "



These four MCAS standards support my theme is USII.25 (Analyze the origins, goals, and key events of the Civil Rights movement),USII.26 (Describe the accomplishments of the civil rights movement), USII.27 (Analyze the causes and course of the women’s rights movement in the 1960s and 1970s.0, and (USII.31 Analyze the important domestic policies and events of the Clinton presidency.).



This chapter from my textbook are my starting point Chapter 29, which is all about the civil righta movement.



My progress thus far is i have researched the majority of what i need for the civil rights movemtent. The most important thing I need to still research is the clinton presidency

No comments: